Sushi Tei with Mum!


I introduced my mum to Sushi Tei in the summer and now she loves it just as much as me, so we decided to go there for lunch on Friday. I'm not actually a big sushi fan, but I love their noodles and their teriyaki dishes.

I got the spicy miso ramen as well as the salmon teriyaki and they were both AMAZING. I couldn't finish all of the ramen because it is a really big bowl and I got full, but what I did eat was delicious. But the best thing there has to be the salmon teriyaki - it is just so incredible.



I love it so much, in fact, that I actually forgot to take a picture of it before I started eating... I only remembered after it was all gone, so all you have is a picture of the remnants - oops! Sorry about that. 


Even if you aren't a sushi fan, this is still a great place to go to eat :)

Comments

Popular Posts