New Clothes!


I just ordered some new clothes from Missguided :) I tried a few days ago but for some reason it wasn't working.. And right now I'm just lying on my bed waiting till it's 5:30 so that I can get ready to go and meet Megan and Jess, so I thought I might as well try again and it worked this time! My mum had chosen out a couple of pieces that she wanted to buy as well but they didn't have them in her size anymore when I looked :/ Sorry mum! I tried!
I thought I'd show you what I bought :) As you can probably tell from my choices, I tend to go for black clothes.




 This Brianna black dogtooth wrap-over skirt - it was only £5!











This Noori black high necked ribbed mini dress at £12


This Capitolina black gingham mini dress, just £10 










Missguided is having a major sale with loads of stuff up to 70% off so you guys should definitely check it out! 

Comments

Popular Posts