BBQ Time!

My dad does the best barbecues. Not even joking, they are amazing. Well, we haven't had one all summer and I leave in a week so it was about time that we had one. Of course we had my dad's infamous burgers and corn on the cob, but instead of the usual hot dogs we had lamb chops instead. My mum was rolling her eyes at the thought of having a barbecue so my dad decided to switch it up for her, hence the lamb chops. They were so good. She was raving about them all night. They were marinated in olive oil, salt, garlic and onion slices... so good. He also made a greek salad with feta cheese, red onion, cucumbers, olives and tomatoes. I love feta cheese so this was just a great addition to the barbecue. 


That was my plate tonight. Looks good doesn't it? And of course we couldn't have a barbecue without a cider. A raspberry and apple Cheeky Rascal cider to be precise. 


All in all, it was a very successful dinner.

Comments

Popular Posts