Spinach and Feta Stuffed Chicken Breasts!

I've been super busy recently and it's not really going to calm down for another week and a half. Two essays and an exam worth 15% due in the next week! Not surprisingly, I'm a bit stressed out at the moment. But that hasn't stopped me from cooking! I think I view cooking as a break from studying but at the same time I'm doing something productive so I don't really feel guilty about it... A girl's gotta eat!

I recently made spinach and feta stuffed chicken breasts. You stuff the chicken with onions, garlic, spinach, ricotta cheese and feta and then you cover the chicken breast in breadcrumps and bake it in the oven. The first night I made it, I made too much of the filling so there was loads left over - enough to have it again the following night! I decided to shake things up a bit the next day so instead of covering it in breadcrumbs, I wrapped the chicken in bacon - yum! I probably should have used parma-ham instead because the bacon didn't really go crispy in the oven which is what I wanted to happen.. but it still tasted good!




Not only was this meal yummy but it is also good for you! 169 calories per chicken breast - not too bad!










There are my two different takes on the same recipe.

If anyone else wants to make this yummy, healthy meal, here is a link to the recipe: http://www.skinnytaste.com/2010/03/spinach-and-feta-stuffed-chicken.html

Comments

Popular Posts