Lemon Ricotta Chicken Parmesan!

Despite the fact that in my previous post I talked about the hassle of coating things in egg and then breadcrumbs/flour etc. I made another meal that required just that. I call it procastinating cooking. When I have stuff to do I make dinners that require more stages/effort so then I still feel like I'm being productive even though I'm not actually doing work... Its a bad habit. Although actually revision went really well today!
Anyway, tonight I made a really yummy dish. It was soo good. Although it was unbelievably filling and I made too much pasta so I couldn't finish it all :/ Oops.





First of all you coat the chicken in egg then breadcrumbs then fry it till both sides are crispy. 






Next, you cover it in ricotta cheese, followed by mozzarella. Look at all that cheese piled up.... Yummmm. Put it in the oven for 25 minutes till all the cheese is melted and the chicken is cooked through.




 The sauce for the pasta was really easy to make and super yummy. Butter, garlic, flour, chicken stock, parmesan cheese and lemon juice. Did you know that garlic frying in butter is like, the best smell ever? Cause it is. Also, thats 3 types of cheese in this dish. Ricotta, mozzarella, and parmesan. Yummy. This is definitely a meal for cheese lovers. You could definitely mix it up and put whatever cheese you wanted on the chicken or in the sauce. Blue cheese on the chicken might be really good...





Pour the sauce over the pasta and mix it all together and you're done! All you have to do is plate it.




It may not be the prettiest meal to look at, but boy is it good. So cheesy and crispy and then the pasta and the sauce is just so good. I think this is a new favourite of mine. I'll definitely have to make this again when Ashleigh gets back.

http://www.cinnamonspiceandeverythingnice.com/recipe-index/?recipe_id=6061169 - there's the link for anyone who wants to try this recipe out

Comments

Popular Posts